Here’s what I love to do: help mission-based organizations use research to create insights that matter.
What can I do?
- Create evaluative tools for your organization through stakeholder analysis and organizational introspection.
- Construct surveys and assessment tools that ask just the right questions and give you numbers you can actually use.
- Write up the research in a way that puts everyone on the same page.
- Clarify what your customers and stakeholders really think by creating a research plan.
- Up skill your workforce by teaching interview skills, ethnography and data analysis.
Why hire me?
- Solid background in organizational research, UX Research and policy analysis.
- Computational skills including R and data visualization.
- Over a decade of teaching, facilitation and presentation experience.
- An experienced ethnographer who is dynamite at participant observation and interviewing.
- A systems thinker with short and long term strategic capacity.
- I’m passionate about using research to find solutions.
- Are passionate about their mission.
- Value diversity of opinions, beliefs and backgrounds.
- Are curious about new ideas.
Let’s talk about getting more insights!
Email me: my firstname at my lastname dot com.
Would you like to know more about me?